Fielding Matkins grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana. Fielding graduated in 2013 from Captain Shreve High School. While in college, he played baseball for the Northwestern State University Demons for two seasons, where he was named to the Southland Conference Commissioner’s Honor Roll in 2014 and 2015.
Following a career-ending injury, Fielding finished his undergraduate education at LSU and, in 2017, obtained a bachelor’s degree in Business Management. While attending LSU, Fielding was inducted into the Omicron Delta Kappa National Honor Society and served on the executive board of Delta Kappa Epsilon. He continued his education at LSU’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center.
During his time at LSU Law School, Fielding served as the Executive Director of Programming for the Student Bar Association. In 2020, Fielding earned his Juris Doctor and Diploma in Comparative Law from LSU’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center.
Currently, he is a Partner for Bianca | Matkins.
Legal Association Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Member Baton Rouge Bar Association
- New Orleans Federal Bar Association
Admitted to Practice in:
- All Louisiana state and local jurisdictions
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
Dominick (Rusty) Bianca | Trial Lawyer